Beach GuidePublishing May 21
Art Deadline May 5
Distributed to 240,000 Households

Your Complete Guide to Fun in the Sun!

The Baltimore Sun’s Beach Guide included inspiration and guidance on where to at, shop, and play during your vacation in a variety of beach locations; including Ocean City, Delaware, Jersey Shore, Cape May, Virginia, Outer Banks, and Myrtle Beach.

FEATURED In This Issue:
Inspiration and guidance on where to eat, shop, play and stay during your vacation in these beach locations; Ocean City, Delaware, Jersey Shore, Cape May, Virginia, Outer Banks and Myrtle Beach.

SUNNY FACTS:

  • 320,000 BSMG readers visited Ocean City in the past 12 months.
  • 60% of all Baltimore area adults who booked travel in the past 12 months are BSMG readers.
  • Nearly 500,000 BSMG readers traveled to the beach in 2016.
  • 325,000 BSMG readers made travel reservations online in the past 30 days.
  • 320,000 visited Ocean City overnight, or longer.
  • 84% stayed at a hotel/motel; the other 16% stayed at a bed & breakfast or upscale hotel.
  • 130,000 readers have a second home or real estate property.
  • Nearly 50,000 BSMG readers are responsible for their companies’ business travel or convention arrangements


Source: 2015/16 Scarborough R1