Publishing August 27
Space Deadline July 28
Art Deadline August 4
Baltimore was rated the #2 best food city by Zagat. We report on the top restaurants, top bars, and what’s new in the dining scene around Baltimore, in our glossy magazine, Dining Out.
- 50 best restaurants: A ranked list of the area’s best places to eat, inclusive of the city and surrounding counties.
- Top table in the house: Not all tables are created equal. These are 10 tables you want to request when you make reservations.
- Chefs to watch: A look at 10 up-and-comers in the field, from executive chefs to sous chefs and pastry chefs.
- Glorious desserts: Baltimore restaurants are serving some stunningly beautiful and delicious desserts.
- Food trucks: Food trucks started rolling on the Baltimore food scene in 2007. Ten years later, the numbers are growing. Here are 10 you don’t want to miss.
- 25 best bars: A ranked list of the area’s best bars.
- Chalkboard/sidewalk sign artists: We meet the artists behind area restaurants’ elaborate chalkboards and sidewalk signs.
- Readers’ choice: Readers vote on the area’s best restaurants.
- Baltimore Area Adults spent more than $6.3 BILLION at eating and drinking establishments in 2016
- 94% of Baltimore Sun Sunday readers (575,000+) havedined out at a restaurant in the last 12 months
- 81% of Baltimore Sun Sunday Readers (nearly 500,000) have eaten at a sit-down restaurant in the past 30 days
- 326,000 Baltimore Sun Sunday readers have dined out 3 or more times at a sit-down restaurant in the last 30 days
Sources: November 2016 Nielsen and 2015/2016 Scarborough R1