Reach your target audience during the Ravens season with The Baltimore Sun
The impact the Baltimore Ravens’ season has every year is clear – and The Baltimore Sun has plenty of advertising opportunities in 2012 to help your business.
- The Ravens 2012 Preview Section will include the 2012 schedule, a breakdown of the roster and the coaching staff, predictions from the reports and columnists who will be covering the team, player profiles and more.
- Ravens Weekend publishes every Friday, and includes an emphasis on the Ravens’ upcoming game.
- Ravens Gameday publishes every game day, and includes a breakdown of that game’s matchups, scouting reports, the most recent updates on the team and more.
- Ravens Insider publishes the day after the game, and includes a full recap, analysis, injury updates, Mike Preston’s Report Card and more.
- b publishes every Wednesday and will include pre and post game features through the season.
- The Ravens Insider blog features exclusive content every day pertaining to the team that fans cannot get from any other source. This blog gets 1 million page views per month and is available for sponsorship.
These sections engage with readers from every angle and across multiple demographics throughout the season. In addition to the Ravens Insider blog, premium advertising opportunities like full page takeovers and the sponsorship of the text alerts The Sun sends are also available.
For premium sponsorships, advertisers also have the opportunity to receive tickets to Ravens games throughout the season:
- Season Suite Package: Receive two suite tickets to EVERY home game and one set of field passes to the game of your choice with a $50,000 incremental/new spend from August –December 2012.
- Season Suite Package: Receive two suite tickets to EVERY home game and one set of field passes to the game of your choice with a $35,000 incremental/new spend from August –December 2012.
- Game Day Package: Spent $10,000 in new/incremental advertising dollars and receive two tickets to a non-premium game, or spend $15,000 and get two tickets to a premium game.*
- Club Seat Package: Qualify for two non-premium club seat tickets with a $3,500 advertising spend, or for two premium game* tickets with a $5,500 spend.
Contact your BSMG rep for details!
*Premium games: Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers and Giants. Based on availability.
|Connect to Us|